There are many options for restoring teeth. If you have a badly damaged or loose tooth, a dental crown or bridge may be your best bet. If you have completely lost a tooth or even all your teeth, dentures or dental implants can be crafted to suit all your needs. No matter what ailment your mouth may suffer from, our expert dentist at Wildwood Family & Cosmetic Dentistry will solve it and get back to a better smile in no time.
Below are a few of the services we offer for tooth restorations:
– Dentures/Partial Dentures: Dentures can restore missing teeth. They are also removable, which makes them much easier to clean.
– Dental Bridges: Bridges can restore missing teeth. They are not easily removable like dentures, but they are extremely durable and come in all styles.
– Dental Implants: Dental Implants are artificial teeth permanently affixed in areas where tooth loss has occurred. Implants are similar to bridges but do not need surrounding teeth to bridge onto, as implants are affixed directly to the jawbone.
– Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are resin-based fillings that are used to fill in cavities.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps used to conceal damaged or well-worn teeth. They are extremely beneficial at protecting damaged teeth from further harm.
The dentist here at Wildwood Family & Cosmetic Dentistry can craft you a better smile in no time. We can help you decide which restoration plan is best for you. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Michael O'Neill, please call us today at 419.605.9818, or stop by at our office in Toledo, Ohio. We look forward to seeing you soon!